WorldCat Identities lists Annis Pratt’s 23 works in 106 publications in 1 language and 5,607 library holdings
Impakter.com Columns by Annis Pratt
Impakter.com is a global on-line news publication with 3 million readers in Europe, the UK, America, Asia and Africa. The Senior Editor I work with is Claude Forthomme,. During her 25-year career at the United Nations, Forthomme was Food And Agriculture Representative for Europe and Central Asia.
These recent columns are about the nitty-gritty of politics in the U.S.A., the rise of Republican Fascism, creative strategies for mitigating global warming, and nature writing.
Reviews written by Annis Pratt
- Nina Munteanu, Water Is
- Dan Egan, The Death and Life of the Great Lakes
- Dara McAnulty, Diary of a Young Naturalist
- Jonathan Greenberg, America 2034: Utopia Rising
- Amy Roost and Alissa Hirschfeld, co-editors, Fury: Women’s Lived Experiences During the Trump Era
- Patrik Svensson, The Book of Eels
The Infinite Games Novel Series
- The Marshlanders, iUniverse Press, 2010
- Fly Out of the Darkness, Amazon 2012
- The Road to Beaver Mill, Amazon 2016
- The Battle for the Black Fen, Moonwillow Press, 2nd edition 2018
The Betsie River Capers
These are light-hearted features about my life Up North – mostly published in The Betsie Current newspaper out of Frankfort, Michigan.
- Camp Grandma https://www.cabinlife.com/articles/my-cabin-glorious-moments-at-camp-grandma
- Wild About a Wild River Wild About a Wild River – MyNorth.com
- Beaver http://bit.ly/2asltAJ
- Damselflies http://bit.ly/29BMaBo
- Mice At the Cottage http://bit.ly/2Z1ehnw
- Birding The Betsie (Birding by Ear) http://bit.ly/2FxO8Rp
- Manistee Adventure http://betsiecurrent.com/index.php/manistee-river-adventure-buckley-to-lake-michigan/
- Summers in Arcadia https://bit.ly/TBC-2021-9-
- It’s a Dog’s Life on the Betsie https://bit.ly/3zy54Aw
- Dancing with Goddesses: Archetypes, Poetry, and Empowerment. Indiana University Press, 1994.
- Archetypal Patterns in Women’s Fiction. Indiana University Press, l981. Paperback and Hardback. English Edition with the Harvester Press. First Prize for Book Length Non-Fiction Prose, the Council for Wisconsin Writers 1981.
- Dylan Thomas’ Early Prose: A Study in Creative Mythology. The University of Pittsburgh Press, Critical Essays in Modern Literature Series, l970.
- Doris Lessing: Critical Studies. Co-Editor with L.S. Dembo,. University of Wisconsin Press, 1974.